Thursday, November 18, 2010

Go DJ... that's my DJ!!!

So Renard and I met with a potential DJ last night. I absolutely loved his work. He thoroughly walked us through each detail and step of the wedding as it pertains to the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. He had great musical selections to accent each detail of the wedding that we went through. Y'all I love music, so I was just a jamming in my seat trying to keep my composure (I even got choked up on a few). I love an 'ole school flare and would love to incorporate a portion of that into the wedding. After meeting last night we also realized that we really need to start finalizing our key songs. We've thought about some but haven't finalized anything.

Hopefully, within the next couple of weeks we will be able to finalize our DJ and move on to the next item of business.


7♥9♥11

2 comments:

  1. You got chocked up too? I didn't know...but yeah "lyrically" he was killin' it with the music selection! Definately a cool experience last night!

    ReplyDelete