Tuesday, November 23, 2010

**Engagement Pics**

You guys should know I always have a story to tell...so this one today includes the pre-release / sneak peak of our Engagement Pics. So on Sunday night the photographer provided a "Sneak Peak" of some of the pics via FB...well the pics were great and I commented on them and sent the link to Janelle (via FB). She commented too of course...so we couldn't wait to post the pics to the blog, but it was almost too late, because word got out on FB that morning and of course we had no clue how...Well it took us awhile, but we found the culprit...FB News Feed!! :-)

But you didn't come here to read a long drawn out message from me! You're here to look at the video of the pics :-) (I wonder who just started the video w/o even reading my nonsense! lol)

Hope you guys enjoy! Also, be sure to check out some of Gary Ngo's work on his FB Page! We highly recommend him!

Lastly, the setting of the pictures are in Georgetown and at Georgetown University.

5 comments:

  1. Snap after watching the video first then reading I realized I am that person who went straight to the video smh

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! ALMOST STARTED CRYING. I'm such a sap :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED IT! You know I cried.....BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete