Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Girls

I am so blessed to have such wonderful sisters and friends in my life as they are testaments of real, true and loving relationships.

I am so excited to have the ladies in my bridal party supporting and guiding me on my journey of becoming Mrs. Miller. Even though I have verbally invited each of them to be a part of my wedding, I wanted to personally invite them in my own unique way. For those of you that know me know I love arts and crafts, so I decided to use that to portray my request of asking them to support me on my special day. I thought of so many different ways of portraying this to the girls and finally decided on a picture framed wedding collage for each of them. Along with their frames came a personalized note expressing my deep appreciation and love for each of them. Below are two examples.


2 comments: