Friday, April 29, 2011

Royalty

WOWOW!!! As I sit here and watch the Royal wedding I am getting chills just anticipating my day! This was truly a Royal event. I couldn't imagine celebrating this day with millions around the world, but it was nice to share in their special day from afar. They both looked absolutely stunning!!! I wish we could have tuned into the reception... now that would have been fun to watch.





OH THE HATS!!! Amazing, it made me feel like I was somewhere in a southern baptist church. That was such a cute theme. The pastor/priest did an excellent job too. He did a great job depicting the sanctity of marriage and how important the covenant is between the two of them. Congrats Royal Family!





Hey Janelle, before I let you continue on w/ your post, I just wanted to say these are 2 of my favorite hats :-)...See more here.

My real Royal couple are the Obama's though. I LOVE BLACK LOVE~



Lastly, even as some may wish to bask in royalty, I'd like to remind you that we as children of Christ are a royal priesthood.

1 Peter 2:9


"But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people belonging to God, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light.

Be Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment