Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Another Anniversary?!?!?!?

Hey Guys!

Ya'll need to get on my soon-to-be wife.  She has been holding information from you guys.  A lot has been going on, but I'll leave it to her to share it with you guys.  But one day that I did forget to blog about was our 1 year anniversary of our engagement!!!  Well, honestly it was just another day and probably because we were so busy that day all we really did was say, "hey it's our anniversary!" and kept it moving :-).  I guess we're wierd like that :-).  So just to recap, April 9th is our dating anniversary (although I think differently about that date! lol) and April 17th is our engagement anniversary.  Next is the celebration of Janelle's (and let's not forget newly engaged Jennifer (you made the blog again!)) birthday on May 17th!




1 comment: