Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Discovering My Inner-Craftiness

Growing up in a household where my Mom was always working on crafts, you would think some of that would trickle down to me.  Well unfortunately the only art I mastered was the ability to trace!  But...over the course of the past 2 weeks, I have come quite familiar with stores such as Michaels & Hobby Lobby in preparation for our wedding invitations.  As much as I despise going into these stores, I learned how to get in and get out with exactly what I needed (or should I say whatever Janelle sent me to the store to get :-).  But I must say, it was a long, tiresome but fun process to see everything come together.  So for kicks, I was able to put my artistic abilities out on display.  As seen in the image below, I created this map below that will be on the back of wedding directions...now tell me I don't have skills!?!?! :-)


Until next time, talk to you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment