Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thee Honeymoon..

Hello everyone!  Hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving and most importantly stayed fit...if not, make sure you stay on the move because the Holiday Season is just starting and holiday parties, CHRISTmas dinner(s) and New Year Brunch plans are starting to come together for everyone!  So remember to stay healthy during this season of fine eating! :-)

Well folks! I really need you're help here!--Like really, really, really...I need your help (yes YOU!!!!). I need everyone involved in this process...so I hope you're all able to follow the Blog because I will need your input/comments...The question I want to open to everyone is...

Where do you think Janelle and I should go for our Honeymoon!?!?!?

Hope everyone is able to answer...unfortunately, the only way to answer is by following the blog to the upper right corner of the page...We look forward to seeing everyone's feedback!!!

6 comments:

  1. If you guys want an adventure: The ancient city of Petra, Jordan or Thailand!

    If you want traditional but different: Crete, Greece, Capri, Italy, or San Sebastian, Spain

    But thats just me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feedback Brandie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmm...I've always wanted to go to Venice! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOOOOOOOOOHH I LIKE BRANDIE IDEA! go away... like Greece.. that sounds suppper nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm, my top far, far away destinations are Italy and Greece so nice options. I had a friend do a mediterranean cruise that stopped all over that area. You guys can go ANYWHERE so it depends on what type of trip you'd like. Adventure vs. chill. Which is it? Then I can share more insight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a sucker for Mexico....Los Cabos, Ixtapa, Puerto Vallarta, San Miguel....gorgeous, warm, luxurious, great service, and can we say "ALL-INCLUSIVE" everyone.

    I've been to Greece. Its nice too.

    ReplyDelete