Tuesday, February 8, 2011

BM Dressess



If there was one thing I knew for certain about the BM dresses, I knew I didn't want the typical dress that you often find in bridal salons, as I am usually not a fan of those. As I began my search I looked everywhere from Department stores and websites to a few different bridal salons. Some of the places we visited were Macy's, Nordstrom's, JCREW, Alfred Angelo and the list goes on. I definitely recommend looking at bridal websites of some of the above department stores as they had some of the best options to choose from.

On MLK weekend, my BM's and I visited a few different shops and tried on several different dress options. This was probably the best thing for us because we really got a chance to see what really worked best for each person. One of the things I learned form this experience was that dresses can look totally different on the body versus online/magazine/catalog. If I were to have chosen the original dress that I liked without seeing it on, I think I would have been disappointed...lol.

So even after mentioning everything above about bridal salons, we actually purchased our dressess from Hitched Bridal Salon, in Washington DC (interesting... huh). But they have a very fun and stylish BM collection. I really enjoyed working with the ladies from Hitched; they were very pleasant and informative about various styles and fabrics.
5 more months or 151 days- Almost there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment