Monday, December 6, 2010

GRATEFUL~

I've finally said Yes to the DRESS!! As I mentioned in earlier posts its been a long journey toward finding the perfect dress, but I have finally found it. Words can't describe the excitement and joy that I feel. I am excited to finally be able to move on to the next phase of planning.

Side note: This journey with Renard has been so fun and insightful as we are continuing to learn more about one another in preparation for our union. We are actively using this time to understand what God's word says concerning marriage so that we may be prepared for what is to come.

One of my favorite scriptures on love.

1 Corinthians 13:4-7
4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Be Blessed

1 comment: